Foreign Students

Q: Does your school offer visas for foreign students?

A: Yes, we offer an M-1 student visa. Foreign students seeking the M-1 visa must fill out an I-20 application.

Back to the top

Q: Do you offer a JAR license?

A: HeliStream only offers FAA licenses.

Back to the top

Q: Does HeliStream offer housing?

A: HeliStream does not offer housing at this time. Our out-of-town students typically either rent a room, rent a studio, or stay at one of several hotels located near HeliStream. You can check out housing at,, or by looking under the Orange County and Costa Mesa areas.

Back to the top