Alien Flight School
- Apply online at https://www.flightschoolcandidates.gov and create a username and password.
- Once username and password are created, log in and submit background information and flight training requests. Once submitted, HeliStream will be notified by the TSA and will need to validate requests.
- Once validated, student will be notified to pay an application fee of $130, for the background check. The TSA fee will need to be paid online, via the TSA website.
- After the application fee is paid, the student will be notified by the TSA to submit fingerprints. Students must go to a TSA approved location for fingerprinting.
- Student will have to submit passport and visa information to HeliStream.
- Upon arrival, HeliStream will have to take a digital photo of student and upload it to the TSA.
CONTACT INFORMATION FOR FOREIGN STUDENTS:
- Alien Flight Student Program: e-mail email@example.com
- I-901 Fee 1-212-620-3418
- National Visa Center 1-603-334-0700
- USCIS General Info. 1-800-375-5283
or call 1-571-203-8470