- Complete the Private Pilot Helicopter course.
- Hold an FAA medical certificate.
- Pass an FAA knowledge test.
- Pass an FAA practical (oral and flight) test.
- Obtain 110 hours flight time of which 90 are to be logged as pilot-in-command.
- Obtain 5 hours of Instrument Flight Instruction (In R22).
|1. 15 hours of dual instruction.||$285.00/hr||$ 4,275.00|
|2. 90 hours solo practice.||$230.00/hr||$20,700.00|
|3. 25 hours of ground instruction.||$ 55.00/hr||$ 1,375.00|
|4. 5 hours Instrumental dual instruction||$315.00/hr||$ 1,575.00|