Rates & Financing
- Do you require all the money up front?
- What is the average cost of flight training for the Private, Commercial, Instrument, and Certified Flight Instructor courses?
- Do you accept the GI Bill, or any other government funding?
- Does Helistream offer financing?
- How much is the FAA Written Exam and where can I take it?
- How much is the FAA check ride and where will I take it?
A: HeliStream has a pay-as-you-go system. Payment is rendered due after each lesson, unless you would like to put money on account.
A: HeliStream will refund any money left on your account, in the event that you are unable to complete your course of instruction.
A: The average cost for all courses combined is approximately $65,000-70,000.
A: We do not accept any government funding, or GI bill.
A: HeliStream works with Pilot Finance, Inc. You can apply online at www.pilotfinance.com.
A: The cost for the exam is $150 and you can take it right here at HeliStream.
A: HeliStream has our own full-time FAA examiner on staff. The checkride fee is approximately $300.00 to $400.00 depending upon which check ride you are taking. Additionally, you are responsible for the rental of the helicopter, (charged at the solo rate).