Flight Training Materials

What kind of materials will I need for training if applicable, AND any pilot certificate?

You will need the syllabus specific to the course you are taking, textbooks, charts, plotter, a Pilot Operating Handbook, and a logbook.

Where can I purchase my textbooks/materials?

HeliStream sells all necessary student materials from textbooks to charts to headsets.

Will I need to purchase my own headset?

HeliStream has headsets students may use, however ultimately, most students do prefer to purchase their own. (HeliStream is a David Clark dealer and offers headsets, as well as a variety of headset options for sale.)

Contact Us

(714) 662-3163

John Wayne Airport
3000 Airway Ave
Suite 350
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
PH: (714) 662-3163
Email Us