For heliports with high activity levels, you need a qualified management team. HeliSteam has successfully managed the Auto Club Speedway located in Southern California for over 10 years. Our organized and controlled approach to heliport operations enhances safety while maximizing utilization.
HeliStream’s management package covers all aspects of heliport management, from administrative services to operations including:
- Development of an Operations Manual for Heliport Utilization
- Coordination of a Letter of Agreement, (if necessary) with Air Traffic Control facilities
- Creation of an Accident/Media Plan
- Coordination with local emergency authorities
- Creation of Heliport information and approval package for users
- Development of Use Requirements with pilot and aircraft qualifications
- Provision of Personnel for management, administrative, staffing and support for all heliport activities
- Analysis of equipment needs, coordination and supervision of installation
- Our staff will analyze the liability & insurance requirements for all aircraft operating at the heliport. We will insure that all aircraft meet these requirements prior to being given approval for operations at the heliport.
John Wayne Airport
3000 Airway Ave
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
PH: (714) 662-3163