Foreign Students Flight Training Information

HeliStream, Inc. is authorized under Federal Law to enroll non-immigrant alien students. We are approved by the Student and Exchange Visitor Program to provide I-20’s to our flight students, allowing them to apply for an M-1 visa.

VISA application

This school is authorized under Federal law to enroll nonimmigrant students. In order for us to begin I-20 process, you must submit the following:

  • Complete and return the application for enrollment form and the I-20 student visa form to HeliStream, Inc.
  • Submit in writing, proof of funds to cover your training and living expenses for the time that you will be staying in the US. Please submit an official document from your bank, written in English. (You may e-mail or fax this to us, but we will need an original in the mail)
  • A deposit of $2,500.00 U.S. dollars payable in the form of a U.S. check or international money order with all bank processing fees paid in advance of transfer, made payable to HeliStream, Inc.

Please email for additional information or inquires

After HeliStream has received the above, we will send you a SEVIS generated I-20 form by mail, which should be taken to the U.S. Embassy or Consulate located closest to you, to receive your M-1 student visa.

All applicants for a student visa must provide the following when going to your local Embassy or Consulate:

  • Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for Nonimmigrant (M-1) Student Status for Vocational Students. You will need to submit a SEVIS generated Form, I-20, which was provided to you by HeliStream. You must sign the I-20 form and make sure that the school official has signed the form as well.
  • Complete application Form DS-156, together with a Form DS-158. Both forms must be completed and signed (If you wish to apply online, use the new form, DS-160). If you wish to apply online, use the new form, DS-160. Some applicants will also be required to complete and sign Form DS-157. A separate form is needed for children, even if they are included in a parent’s passport. Go to the following website to access these forms You may also check with the Embassy Consular Section where you will apply to determine if the hard-copy blank DS-156 form is available, should you need it.
  • A passport valid for at least six months after your proposed date of entry into the United States.
  • One 2×2 photograph, go to the following website for photograph directions,
  • Your MRV fee receipt to show payment of the visa application fee, a visa issuance fee if applicable (Please consult the following website to confirm fee’s you need to pay, and a separate SEVIS I-901 fee receipt. You must pay a SEVIS I-901 Fee to the Department of Homeland Security for each individual program. The fee may be paid either through a special website, via Western Union, or by mail. The website to pay your fee is
  • Financial evidence providing your financial ability (or that of your parents and/or sponsor). This evidence must show that you or your parents who are sponsoring you, have sufficient funds to cover your tuition and living expenses during the period of your intended study. For example, if you or your sponsor is a salaried employee, please bring income tax documents and original bank books and/or statements. If you or your sponsor own a business, please bring business registration, licenses, etc., and tax documents, as well as original bank books and/or statements.
  • Please email with inquiries

Contact Us

(714) 662-3163
John Wayne Airport
3000 Airway Ave
Suite 350
Costa Mesa, CA 92626 USA
PH: (714) 662-3163
Email Us