With over thirty years and thousands of hours, HeliStream, Inc. has shaped a Private Helicopter Pilot Program that follows a Part 141 syllabus and lays down the foundation of a pilot’s helicopter training. Private pilots may fly for pleasure and carry passengers, but not for hire. All other certificates and ratings build off the Private Pilot Certificate.
Private Helicopter Pilot Training
- 30 hours of dual instruction.
- 10 hours of solo practice.
- 40 hours of ground instruction.
- Obtain an FAA medical certificate.
- Pass an FAA written examination.
- Pass an FAA oral and flight test.
- Obtain 40 hours of flight time to include 10 hours of solo.